Friday 19 October 2018

Roll a story

In room 25 we have been learning how to write narratives and what to include in are narratives.
Here is our story we created together.

Character:a grumpy bear
Setting:a hot desert
Problem:unlucky penny

One day there was a super grumpy bear walking in a really hot desert it was like his face was melting off.And then he thought that he's luck has changed around because he saw something shining from the huge hot sun. When he saw something in the sand he thought it would be a magic lamp and a gene will give him three wishes but it wasn't a magic lamp it was a magic coin. In till he picked it up and then he turned in to a camel but he got so grumpy but then he thought to him self what so bad of being a camel because he didn't have to be hot anymore so he just walked a way but then he realised that the coin was cursed.But he didn't care because he loved hes new life and he lived haply ever after the end.

6 comments:

  1. Ni hao,
    Eliza here, I really liked your narrative writing. I also did some narrative writing on my blog, I think you should check mine out, (Even though I didn't do lots.) Here: (https://odselizaf.blogspot.com/) Oh, and I think maybe try adding some pics would look better and a little interesting.

    Blog you later, alligator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Eliza and thanks for the tip i,ll do the picture's soon and probably I will check out yours hope you have a good day see ya later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Ben a I am a student in room 8 i like your story about the grumpy bear if you would like to my blog here it is http://odsbenb.blogspot.com/ thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ben for the comment I will check out your blog blog ya later

      Delete
  4. hi my name is Isaiah from Owairaka district school from room 24 I like your story about the grumpy bear if would like to see my blog hears my link

    http://odsisaiahl.blogspot.com/

    blog you later By Isaiah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isaiah it,s me Marley and thank you for looking at my blog hope your having a good day and i,ll look at yours later seeya lata

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.